Wednesday, October 10, 2007

More photos from an outdoor session.

I am actually happy I was able to capture many great smiles under 30 minutes. That's all the time I had. The first photo I take, my girl gives me a fake smile.
Can you believe that she is especially difficult in front of a camera? She walks away, and says that's enough.

Tickling her and picking my camera with a zoom lens is harder than said. She told me tell me something funny. So I told her silly jokes. I kept talking and before she knew it, I was clicking away. I walk with her to a new spot, all the time telling her some jokes and silly things that I just made up or acted goofy.

Now I can't get her to stop laughing. I tell her to look serious and she laughs.
At times when I ran out of ideas, I asked her to tell me a good one. I need to write these down in a joke book journal. So I am ready next time!













No comments: